Edits from my facebook status messages and posts







I have posted many Facebook status updates and posts depending on my mood, occasions, what I watch in TV, happening around me and many more. Its quiet interesting to look back and pick the edits. The selection are favorites of my own.

So here we go the.... Top seven of my edits

1.One of my all time favorite and I am flying still.....


2.Truly inspiring and brave Malala Yousafzai
   
   
  






 















4. Extracts from the book of Jeremy Clarkson

 
     

 
 
3.On my son- Allan's 2nd B'day party.  Allan and Ramesh don't have clue that I have clicked.   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 5. That last over by Ben Stokes and awesome sixer's by Braithwaite. England almost sealed the   victory in the 19th over..... But the West Indies took the world cup with them
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



6.  X'mas season brings Joy and that too in our home town X'mas brings extra joy....







































































7. Intense love story with Vibrant music, Huge & colorful sets...

 
 






 

 
   
 
 




 


















                                                                                             Edits by: Allwyn Chellakumar

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India and cultural diversity

Are you ready for hefty traffic fine..